- Is there a minimum to order?
There’s no minimum! We can send you as few or as many items as you want.
- If a client requests a special design, can you produce it?
For contract projects of a 100 or more items we can make a special development. Mold Fees and other charges apply, ask a sales consultant for details.
- Are all POLaRT products for indoor and outdoor use as well?
We offer both indoor and outdoor in almost all of our products. But it’s important for us to know if you need them for indoor or outdoor use, as each version is produced differently. (Extra charges may apply to outdoor versions.)
- How does customization works?
We have around 17 different finishes and 30 different covers to choose from in a range of 180 products.
- What is the Warranty on POLaRT?
We offer a 3-year structural warranty on the frames of indoor products only.
Abuse and wear and tear are not covered. Warranty details are provided with each order.
- What are my payment options?
You can pay by Credit Card (fees apply) or bank transfer.
- What is the lead- time for receiving my order?
Lead-time is 6-12 weeks from the moment the order is placed to delivery.
- Does POLaRT have a delivery service?
We work with a freight company, who can deliver to commercial addresses with a loading dock all around the US.
Residential deliveries and extra charges (liftgate, inside delivery) need to be quoted.
For international deliveries we typically ship by container. (Please ask for policies)
- Will I receive all the items on my order at the same time?
Yes, we send all the items of your order in one delivery unless client requests otherwise.
- Do you keep stock?
Yes, we have a limited amount of stock pieces. Ask a sales rep for the available products.